ESL Forums
Hello, Everyone! - Printable Version

+- ESL Forums (http://www.summit-esl.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome to Club English! (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Hello, Everyone! (/thread-3.html)

Hello, Everyone! - Johanne - 02-19-2013 12:57 AM

I am the owner of Club English - welcome to my forums! Club English is the online community associated with Summit Language Institute, a tutoring center located in the greater Chicago area.

I've been working at Summit Language Institute since 2001, teaching ESL learners and helping them to improve their English. I have extensive experience in providing businessmen with the training and coaching they need to function in the American business environment, but my experience is not limited to businessmen - I have had ESL students ranging in age from 10 to 60+ years old. Whatever you need as an ESL learner, I can help!

I also do afterschool tutoring for middle and high school students, across all subjects. Some of my afterschool students are also ESL students, and some are not.

I love to learn languages - I learned Norwegian on my own and then spent a year in Norway, I have studied two years of German at the college level, and I am currently learning both Korean and Japanese. And, I love to help others understand English!

Let's have fun with learning English!